Hi, we are Pedro Pla and Grace Cheng, frequent flyers, travel hackers, credit card experts and husband-and-wife co-founders of GET.com, where we show you how you can get more for your money, especially when it comes to travel.
We are both avid air miles collectors, carefully planning our everyday spending on specific credit cards so that each dollar we spend will earn more than one air mile for us. I believe that makes us travel hackers, because we try to get more for our travel without spending more money than necessary.
Besides us, there is a team of writers, researchers and tech geeks behind GET.com. At GET.com, you can trust us to provide you with the information, tools and deals that you need to make informed choices and save money on your travel by using the right credit cards.
Fun fact #1: GET.com was formerly known as DailyMarkets.com, which we founded back in 2008 as a blog about the financial markets. We rebranded the site to GET.com in 2014 because we felt it suited the site more as we had made credit card comparison our forte since 2011.
Funner fact #2: In 2016, we earned more than 1 million miles solely through the smart use of our credit cards. No mileage runs, no hectic flying. Out of the 1 million+ miles we accumulated this year (2016), we have redeemed 960,000 miles for 4 Round-the-World (RTW) tickets on Business Class on Star Alliance to 5 continents. That's US$54,000 worth of air tickets for FREE, just by us crazily collecting air miles.
Funnest fact #3: In 2017, we used these free tickets to travel Africa, Europe, South America, North America and Asia for 6 months with our two toddlers. Follow @roundtheworldfamily on Instagram and read our trip reports here at GET.com!
14 Wall St 20 Fl
New York, NY 10005
For media quotes or interviews about travel hacks, travel tips or credit card recommendations, you can contact us here: email@example.com
Best Cash Back Credit Cards
- BONUSEarn a one-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening.
- REWARDSEarn unlimited 3% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
- BONUSEarn an Introductory 3% Cash Back on all purchases in the first 12 months from Account opening, up to the first $10,000 in purchases
- REWARDSEarn an Introductory 3% Cash Back on all purchases in the first 12 months from Account opening, up to the first $10,000 in purchases. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on all purchases.
- BONUS$200 online cash rewards bonus after you make at least $1000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- REWARDSNow earn 3% cash back in your choice category and 2% at grocery stores and wholesale clubs (up to $2,500 in combined choice category/grocery store/wholesale club quarterly purchases), and unlimited 1% on all other purchases.
*This card earns 3% cash back in a category of your choice (there are 6 possible categories) we assume the users select gas (the default) as their 3% category.
Best Airline Credit Cards
- BONUSEarn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- REWARDS2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- BONUSEnjoy a one-time bonus of 50,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $500 in travel
- REWARDSEarn 2X miles on every purchase, every day. Plus earn 10X miles on thousands of hotels, through January 2020; learn more at hotels.com/venture
- BONUSReceive 50,000 bonus points- a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.
- REWARDSEarn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
Best Balance Transfer Credit Cards
|Intro APR:||0% Introductory APR for 18 billing cycles for purchases and for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days|
|Regular APR:||15.24% - 25.24% Variable APR|
|Intro APR:||0%* intro APR on purchases* for 12 months and balance transfers* for 21 months|
|Regular APR:||16.24% - 26.24%* (Variable)|
|Credit Required:||Excellent, Good|
|Intro APR:||0% Introductory APR for 12 billing cycles for purchases and for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days|
|Regular APR:||16.24% - 26.24% Variable APR|