Our 4 Guiding Principles
- Stick to the facts
- Rate all products by the same yardstick
- Always be fair
- Always be transparent
We Believe That
- You deserve to find the best product for your specific needs, and this may not be the most heavily marketed product.
- You are entitled to accurate and unbiased information.
- You should know the difference between unbiased content and marketing content.
- Editorial content should be written by GET.com editorial staff and not by advertisers.
- You should understand how GET.com is financed by advertisers.
- Editorial content should not be influenced by compensation from GET.com advertisers.
We Maintain Editorial Independence So You Get The Facts
- GET.com editorial staff work independently of the GET.com financial department and do not receive direct compensation from advertisers.
- If editorial content covers products from advertisers, this must be clearly stated up front where you can see it.
- Reviews and ratings are based entirely on value for money and benefits to you as a product user, and are not in any way influenced by compensation that GET.com may receive from advertisers.
- Reviews and other editorial content must be fair, clear and unbiased. The goal of editorial content must be to provide clear information on a product, and how it compares to similar products.
- GET.com publishes only editorial content written by GET.com staff, and does not publish marketing messages created by advertisers.
- Editorial staff will not create editorial content or marketing messages on request by GET.com advertisers.
- GET.com editorial staff will not create positive or negative content about any product based on financial compensation or requests from advertisers.
- Editorial staff will never deliberately withhold information about a product.
- All editorial content published on GET.com must be free of plagiarism, and must never include inappropriate or illegal messages.
- All editorial content and product ratings are created by GET.com editorial staff only.