Our 4 Guiding Principles
- Stick to the facts
- Rate all products by the same yardstick
- Always be fair
- Always be transparent
We Believe That
- You deserve to find the best product for your specific needs, and this may not be the most heavily marketed product.
- You are entitled to accurate and unbiased information.
- You should know the difference between unbiased content and marketing content.
- Editorial content should be written by GET.com editorial staff and not by advertisers.
- You should understand how GET.com is financed by advertisers.
- Editorial content should not be influenced by compensation from GET.com advertisers.
We Maintain Editorial Independence So You Get The Facts
- GET.com editorial staff work independently of the GET.com financial department and do not receive direct compensation from advertisers.
- If editorial content covers products from advertisers, this must be clearly stated up front where you can see it.
- Reviews and ratings are based entirely on value for money and benefits to you as a product user, and are not in any way influenced by compensation that GET.com may receive from advertisers.
- Reviews and other editorial content must be fair, clear and unbiased. The goal of editorial content must be to provide clear information on a product, and how it compares to similar products.
- GET.com publishes only editorial content written by GET.com staff, and does not publish marketing messages created by advertisers.
- Editorial staff will not create editorial content or marketing messages on request by GET.com advertisers.
- GET.com editorial staff will not create positive or negative content about any product based on financial compensation or requests from advertisers.
- Editorial staff responsible for producing the content/evaluating the cards are not in contact or affiliated with any advertiser or card issuer before or during the time of writing and are not compensated based on success of affiliate links.
- Editorial staff will never deliberately withhold information about a product.
- All editorial content published on GET.com must be free of plagiarism, and must never include inappropriate or illegal messages.
- All editorial content and product ratings are created by GET.com editorial staff or writers engaged by the site only, not by marketers/sales staff.
All editorial decisions regarding methodology/recommendations/"Best" are determined separately from any advertising relationship.
- GET.com does not edit or alter content to promote an advertiser over a non-advertiser.
- Editorial choices are made completely independently of financial impact.