Small business credit cards can play a part in the success of your small business. They can provide you with a small business line of credit that can help tide you over times of unpredictable cashflows. The top business cards in the market actually provide good value for money by rewarding you with cash back or airline miles when you use them for your business expenses.
These card offers are currently unavailable through GET.com!
We at GET.com have done the hard work and come up with America's best business credit cards this season:
3 Best Business Credit Cards:
|Best For||Credit Card|
|Favorite for Complimentary Airport Lounge Access||The Business Platinum Card® from American Express|
|Favorite for Earning Rewards||The Blue Business® Plus Credit Card from American Express|
|Best for Delta Travel||Delta SkyMiles® Gold Business American Express Card|
Favorite for Complimentary Airport Lounge Access
Advantages of The Business Platinum Card® from American Express:
- This card has a great welcome offer that lets you earn 75,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $15,000 within your first 3 months of Card Membership. One of the highlights of this card is that it gives you complimentary access to over 1,200 airport lounges worldwide, making it a good choice if you fly a lot on business. Complimentary unlimited Wi-Fi at Boingo hotspots and 10 Gogo inflight internet passes annually add to the potential savings this card offers to business travelers. Another saver is the $200 Airline Fee Credit that lets you get up to $200 in statement credits each calendar year to cover incidental fees (checked bags, in-flight refreshments, and more) that the qualifying airline you select charges to your card. Every 5 years you can receive a statement credit if you apply for either TSA Pre✔TM ($85) or Global Entry ($100) and pay with your Card. Business benefits include a concierge service and access to dedicated business consultants. Your business line of credit can be adjusted to suit the needs of your business. Terms Apply.
Downsides of The Business Platinum Card® from American Express:
- The rewards you earn with this card on on the low side compared to some cards, but they're not too shabby either. You get 50% more Membership Rewards® points on each qualifying purchase of $5,000 or more (that equals 1.5 per $1 spent). If you use Membership Rewards Pay with Points for all or part of an eligible fare you can get 35% of those points back, on up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year when you book on amextravel.com. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year. On purchases under $5,000 you'll earn one Membership Rewards® point for each $1 that you spend on eligible purchases. Earn 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com. The $595 annual fee (See Rates & Fees) is high, but looks more reasonable when you consider the exclusive benefits you get.
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express is the card to get if you want exclusive services and benefits and are willing to pay for them. Although a dedicated concierge service and a flexible credit line will benefit any business, most of the perks of this card are reserved for frequent travelers and big spenders.
Favorite for Earning Rewards
The Blue Business® Plus Credit Card from American Express
Advantages of The Blue Business® Plus Credit Card from American Express:
- This card has $0 annual fee (See Rates & Fees), and gives you benefits like purchase protection, travel accident insurance, extended warranty and car rental loss and damage insurance. It also comes with a 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 months (See Rates & Fees), which is useful if you are planning a big purchase that you won't be able to pay off by the end of the month (after that a 13.24% - 19.24% variable APR (See Rates & Fees) applies). You earn 2X points on everyday business purchases (office supplies or client dinners). The 2X points only apply to the first $50,000 in purchases per year and you earn 1 point per dollar thereafter.
Downsides of The Blue Business® Plus Credit Card from American Express:
- You don't get many extra business benefits with this card, and you don't have the option of earning more points on special categories of purchases.
- The Blue Business® Plus Credit Card from American Express is a good basic rewards card. For a card with $0 annual fee (See Rates & Fees) it lets you earn 2X points on everyday business purchases. But, the 2X points only apply to the first $50,000 in purchases per year, you earn 1 point per dollar after that. You get good benefits, but you don't get a lot of extra, business-related perks. Terms apply.
For rates and fees of the The Blue Business® Plus Credit Card from American Express, please click here.
Find out more in our The Blue Business® Plus Credit Card from American Express review here.
Best for Delta Travel
Delta SkyMiles® Gold Business American Express Card
Advantages of Delta SkyMiles® Gold Business American Express Card:
- If you hold this Delta SkyMiles® Gold Business American Express Card, you can enjoy in-flight savings of 20% (in the form of a statement credit) on food, beverages, and entertainment when you fly Delta. You also get your first checked bag free and Zone 1 Priority Boarding privileges for Delta flights. Travel benefits include a baggage insurance plan, travel accident insurance and car rental loss and damage insurance. Business benefits like ReceiptMatch℠ (add receipts, tags and notes to card transactions via desktop or mobile device), Account Manager (allow a trusted employee or business partner to manage your card account), and monitoring of employee spending via alerts make this card useful for everyday business as well as travel. You earn 1 mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases, and 2 Miles per $1 for purchases made directly with Delta. Earn 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases in the first 3 months of card membership.
Downsides of Delta SkyMiles® Gold Business American Express Card:
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $99 (See Rates & Fees). If you fly Delta a lot, the savings you get on the free first checked bag will easily offset that fee. You don't get a low introductory APR for balance transfers.
- If you fly Delta regularly, the benefits you get and the miles you earn with this card can save you money and help you enjoy your flights more.
For rates and fees of Delta SkyMiles® Gold Business American Express Card, please click here.
Find out more in our Delta SkyMiles® Gold Business American Express Card review here.
These card offers are currently unavailable through GET.com!